lunes, 2 de diciembre de 2013

31DC2013 Day 17: Glitter!!

Heeey there glitter fellas! Happy monday! It's been more of a lazy monday for me so far and I actually hate lazy days, so I gotta stop procrastinating and do something today.
For this glitter day (!!!) I didn't know if I should choose loose glitter, a glitter polish or some glequins, soooo... I ended up going for one my ultimate favorite glitter polish and some glequins.


My white base is Nina French White and the holographic glitter I used for my accent nails is China Glaze Glistening Snow.


To apply the glequins I used my topcoat and something sharp to help me put them on. Then I used two coats of Nina Super Dry Topcoat to smooth the surface of my nails.




Glistening Snow is one of my favorites, if not my favorite, glitter polish because it's just so unique and the holographic power it has is really amazing! I just wished it could translate to the pictures...
I reaaally liked this color combo it felt like Christmas and snow was on my fingers!! And talking about the holidays I'm gonna change the rules a little bit and do the third part of the challenge (Inspired By) all about Christmas.
I hope you enjoyed this nail art, I'll write you later! Have an amazing week:)

Love, Pam♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario